|1. In large bowl whisk together 1 can mushroom soup, tomato soup and tomatoes. Hold.|
| || || |
|cooked diced chicken||9 lb.||1-3/4 gallons|
|low fat cottage cheese||6 lb.||3 qt.|
|Cheddar cheese||3-1/2 lb.||3-1/2 qt.|
|green chiles||1 lb.||1 pt.||2. In a separate bowl, mix remaining can of mushroom soup, chicken, cottage cheese, 2 qt. Cheddar cheese and chiles until blended. Hold.|
|3. In each of 4 full-size hotel pans (12"x20"x2"):|
- spread 2 cups tomato soup mixture
- top with 12 tortillas
- top with 1-1/2 quarts chicken mixture
- repeat layers
- top with remaining 12 tortillas
- 2 cups tomato soup mixture
- sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
4. Bake in 350º F. conventional or 300°F. convection oven for 40 minutes or until bubbling. CCP: Bake until internal temperature is 165º F. or higher for 15 seconds. Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before serving. CCP: Hold at 140º F. or higher.
|5. To Serve: Cut each pan into 25 portions, 3-3/4"x2". Portion 1 piece each.|